Following increased demand from our clients we are increasing leverage for all FX pairs. To protect our clients against sharp market movements, we will be reviewing our trading conditions for the days leading up to the referendum, as well as during and in the aftermath of it.
- While we will make all possible efforts to keep spreads at a minimum, wider spreads are expected due to high volatility
- Prior to, during and after the referendum, fixed spreads may be allowed to float so as to reflect underlying market conditions
- In case of extreme volatility ‘Close Only’ functionality may be enabled
The following changes will be applied today (17/06/2016) after Market Close, to both existing and new positions:
|MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5||cTrader|
|Forex Majors||0.01-5.00*||5.01-10.00*||10.01-50.00*||50.01* +||ALL||n/a|
|Forex Minors / Exotics||0.01-2.00*||2.01-5.00*||5.01-15.00*||15.01* +||ALL||n/a|
* Please note that these figures refer to position size in lots.
Margin requirements on EU Shares (French, German, UK): 15%
The following changes to margin requirements will come into effect at 12:00 (GMT+3) on 22/06/2016:
- Margin requirements on all Indices: 5%
- Margin requirements on all Index Futures: 5%
- Margin requirements on all FX Pairs on cTrader: 2%
As always, we stand by our commitments to our clients and assure you that all trading will continue to be in line with our existing ‘Terms & Conditions’. In addition, our Negative Balance Protection (NBP) will continued to be offered to all our clients, provided NBP is not manipulated or abused.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support.
NOTE: Please be advised that, should market conditions deem it necessary, FxPro reserves the right to make additional changes to trading conditions in the days prior to and after the referendum.